Thursday, February 21, 2008

New DLC announced!


S

o in a bid to get more content here rather than me adding more bells 'n' whistles to an already bloated bell and whistle page, I'm thinking about setting up regular weekly posts. For now, I'm thinking I should have a sports-oriented set of posts, obviously detailing the teams/sports I'm following and any rants or praise songs I may want to add there. Another obvious one would be to have a set about games, bit of a no-brainer. Another one could easily be a music type one, and I think that would do very nicely.
I'm thinking it might be quite pr0 to have these regular posts occuring on the same day each week, so we could have a gaming Monday. That would be quite smart, the name "gaming monday" however is not. So, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, I'll get to work on my own ideas, and then I will ignore any suggestions and stick with my ideas cos there are da best!
Also these special posts give me the opportunity to try out adding some images to the post titles (seriously I cannot stop tinkering!) so that might be something quite smart, we'll see how it goes. speaking of images, I do also want to throw in soe more pics to spruce the place whether that be ones taken with the phone (yikes!) or ones pinched from the Internet, and if that is the case I will quote my source like a responsible author.

0 comments: