Saturday, March 08, 2008

Oops I did it again!

Enough of the Britney reference, that girl is literally crazy. Anyways, just a quick post to say that I've been fiddling again, and I've introduced the other sidebar which I've been thinking of doing.
Not sure what's gonna go on there, it's basically a method of making the page look a little less daunting, i.e. not huge masses of scrolling, which was one of the motivations behind the post summaries and the "read more" links.
I've chucked up a few links for now, but will expand on that eventually. I'm thinking of sticking on a Digg widget of all the stories I've dugg, and I hope that a stumbleUpon widget is available now, rather than just the button through to my page, which is a bit crap.

Anyways, more of the themed posts are a-coming. The idea is that I develop the habit with older posts and then once I've found the groove I can keep them flying out. I've already started jotting some notes down during my lunch hour. In fact, Insert Coin #1 was written almost entirely at work. Can you feel the professionalism, mmm...

0 comments: