Monday, January 26, 2009

#0 On The Box!

The team here at Your New Favourite Blog have been busy expanding and we're (read: I'm) proud to offer a new themed post - On The Box.

The whole purpose of the new themed post is to throw out some thoughts regarding TV and Film - praise those faves of mine and berate those poor offerings that I was tricked into watching.

Anyways, stay tuned and expect On The Box to be a fairly regular occurance. I have mentioned in the past that I am a subscriber to the LoveFilm service so get to watch Films on a regular basis. Also there's a number of highly anticipated shows that have started up in recent weeks: 24, Lost, Scrubs, Battlestar Galactica and there's also older shows like the Wire which I need to get back into so it's not like I'll be struggling to find stuff to cover.
I leave you with a link to an old rant about Peter Jackson's King Kong, oh dear... I mean enjoy!

0 comments: