Saturday, January 31, 2009

#1 Rough round the edges... (You Know)


And so a podcast is born. Yes, episode #1 of Your New Favourite Podcast is finally out!

This first one is a little rough round the edges plus it's my first go at editing out all my "umms" etc but I'm just happy to get it out the door - I've been promising it for a long time.

Topics covered include some admin, quick mention to some upcoming reviews and a healthy rant about recruitment agencies and the the interview process, while I play Civilization Revolution - link to my review as mentioned in the podcast/audioblog.

As to the frequency of these, I've yet to make my mind up but expect the next one in a couple a weeks as I'm pretty busy (but not too busy as to play games and record my angry thoughts seemingly...)

For now, enjoy, leave comments, feedback or even topics/questions you want me to throw my two cents at.

Featured Music:
Intro/Outro - Pacific Theatre - Yourcodenameis:milo
When We Were Younger and Better, A Failsafe, Music is Music as Devices are Kisses is Everything, Little Victories - all by 65daysofstatic.





iTunes link

[MP3] Download the show (21:38) (Right click, Save as)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

iTunes link may not be working as of yet, entering in the feedburner rss feed in the "subscribe to podcast" option is finding the files but the podcast page itself isn't listing any episodes :S