Saturday, June 07, 2008

So... Rock Band is awesome if you didn't know

I want to do a whole post on the awesomeness of Rock Band but whilst working through the vocal solo tour on medium, I managed to snap this, pretty proud of that.

EDIT: I've since attempted Paranoid in Bobion the 3rd's (a band made up solely of me, lol) World Tour, so did this song Guitar @ medium + Vocals @ Medium and I got 100% on the vocals there. If memory serves me, I got about 98% on the guitar. Anyways, couldn't get a snap of that as it was half way through a 4 song set.
So if people don't believe me I'll have to give the song another go and produce proof like this baby.
Here's trying to be proudtive this weekend but finding it very hard with the distraction of the multitude of instruments that now lie scattered across my living room :s

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo. Rock band is pretty awesome indeed. Also, you are cordially invited to a BBQ at 238 Sovereign Rd on Sunday the 22nd June :D Hope you can make it. It'd be awesome to catch up. Long time, no see, huh?

Rob

Unknown said...

I am actually off camping on the Friday, so I'm not sure where I'll be on Sunday. Hopefully you're having it during the day so I don't have to rush back for Monday.
I guess I'll only know on the day if I can make it, so that could be crayzee with me just dropping in.