Saturday, May 17, 2008

Testing the feed (Wilson's Corner!)

Further to our recent conversation, please find included a recording of one of the Wilson's Corner shows we did way back when on Raw, the student radio station at Warwick.


Anyways, enough of that semi-professional talk, I've uploaded this and added it here, to help test out the feed, make sure it's all working. Once the feed is sorted, I'll submit it to iTunes and then that will pave the way to future episodes of Your New Favourite Podcast.

The blog is being put on hold until I can get this all sorted, at the moment I'm checking out some podsafe music to use in the podcast, and at the time of posting I had recorded some stuff for episode zero (a whole 10mins worth!), but listening back to some of it, it does need some polish, I obviously need to get a little better at directing a monologue at my monitor.

Watch this space for further YNFP announcements...




[MP3] Download the show (Right click, Save as)

0 comments: